Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FS: Babylon 5 miniatures
FS: Babylon 5 miniatures
I have a small pile of old Babylon 5 miniatures - in the smaller, hex-map-conforming "Fleet Action" scale - that I'm never going to use, and it's time to start clearing my basement.
(And I could really use some extra cash, I just got hit with some bills that are going to make the next couple of weeks very uncomfortable.)
I also have a couple of the spaceships from Battletech (a McKenna, two Camerons, and an Aegis) if anyone's interested in those.
Centauri: $30 the lot, or per loose/blister:Loose2x Primus ($3.50 ea)2x Centurion ($3.50 ea)4x Kutai ($2 each)
In Blister ($6/blister)Haven
Lias
Narn: $30 the lot, or per loose/blister:
Loose2x G'Quan ($3.50 ea)3x Rongoth ($2.50 ea)
Blister ($6/blister)Var'nic DestroyerSho'kos Cutter x2
Earth Alliance: ($35 the lot, or looseSmile2x Hyperion ($3 ea)3x Olympus ($3 ea)1x Oracle ($3 ea)6x Omega ($3.50 ea)
Shadows $6/blisterDestroyer/Scout x2Medium Fighter
Vorlons $6/blisterLight CruiserTransport/Scout x2
League of Non-Aligned Worlds
Brakiri $6/blisterHalik x2Falkosi Light FighterFleet Box ($30) (Worth $46 at AoG's current per-ship pricing)
Hyach ($40 the lot or loose/blister)Loose:Urutha Kal DN ($5)Tachila Kor CVS ($3.50)2x Irokai Kam BC ($3.50 ea)4x Okath Kat FF ($2 ea)1 Alichi Kav Sub ($2)
Blisters ($6/each)Irokai Kam BCSenchlat Kes CAOkath Kat FFTachila Kor CVS
Dilgar: $45/set or loose:1 Mishakur DN ($6)2 Tratharti BC ($3.50)2 Targath CA ($3.50)4 Ochlavita DD ($2.50)4 Jashakar FF ($2.50)3 Protra Scout ($2.50)7 fighters ($4/set)
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.