Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And now what's going on?
And now what's going on?
In the last five minutes before pulling into work about 15 or 20 minutes ago, I twice spotted a fighter jet doing a flyover almost directly overhead.  This is not typical in my experience; in fact, the last time I saw a fighter jet overhead was a couple years back when there was some kind of brief security crisis, the details of which are currently escaping me.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Perhaps it's the zebra apocalypse we've all been dreading? Hurry to your Friendly Local Gun Shop to stock up on flares and 000 before it hits the media! Goddamn zekes! If you want me, you can find me in the root cellar.

- CD

ETA: Remember! It's absolutely critical to burn any zebra corpses COMPLETELY, or all the parts will regenerate into a complete zebra, each knowing everything the orignal zebra knew! DON'T MAKE THE PLAGUE GROW FASTER! BURN! CLEANSE THEM WITH FIRE!
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

Heh... or the fighter jockey felt like rattling a few cages this morning...
_____
DEATH is Certain. The hour, Uncertain...

"It's time to buzz the tower, Goose!" 

"NO Mav! No! This is NOT a good idea!" 

"Sorry Goose, has to be done. WOOO!!"