Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The next batch of Videos are up!!!
The next batch of Videos are up!!!
To answer Dark Seraph's question, the anime is called 'Bakemonogatari'.  15 episodes. Very cerebral.
_____
DEATH is Certain. The hour, Uncertain...

I'mnormallynot a manson fan... but damn it, this works Tongue

and thanks Kurisu

GAH! Logic Bomb casrried over from the anime - You have a presumably locked door, to which you are trying to gain entry with a chainsaw. Do you a) cut around the lock, b) cut down the length of it near the hinges, or c) cut across the middle and down the middle, because then the four bits left will fall down on their own, instantly and cleanly dropping free of hinges and any deadbolts or chains?

HINT: C IS WRONG.

- CD, also, needs more cowbell
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

But CD, you are forgetting the rule of Cool.

As long as it looks cool, doesn't matter what your doing Tongue

Wait until he sees 'Roberta's Blood Trail'...
_____
DEATH is Certain. The hour, Uncertain...
How 'Harry Potter' Should Have Ended

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

One day I will cave and buy the damn Vocaloid programs Tongue

IIRC you can get *Googles Exchange rate* Sonika or Big Al for approximately 97.97 AUD
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

And now I remember why I haven't bought a Vocaloid yet Tongue

“We can never undo what we have done. We can never go back in time. We write history with our decisions and our actions. But we also write history with our responses to those actions. We can leave the pain and the damage in our wake, unattended, or we can do the work of acknowledging and fixing, to whatever extent possible, the harm that we have caused.”

— On Repentance and Repair: Making Amends in an Unapologetic World by Danya Ruttenberg
The further adventures of the box kitty

This cat has been playing Metal Gear Solid too much.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell

dawwwww..

Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
GI Joe Operation Red Retrieval (NSFW)
“We can never undo what we have done. We can never go back in time. We write history with our decisions and our actions. But we also write history with our responses to those actions. We can leave the pain and the damage in our wake, unattended, or we can do the work of acknowledging and fixing, to whatever extent possible, the harm that we have caused.”

— On Repentance and Repair: Making Amends in an Unapologetic World by Danya Ruttenberg

-- Bob
---------

LOL, there's a new(?) World of Warcraft celbrity comercial out (at least I just saw it for the first time)
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arKpdxjHamI

/)^3^(Gotta love the corny old music like they don't make anymore.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

Flash Orchestra
The members of the Copenhagen Philharmonic -- all of them -- just happens to run into each other in the Copenhagen Central Station, May 2, 2011.

-- Bob
---------
For a fan production...
...this has some remarkable production values. Can't say I like all the performances/casting as much, but I'm still amazed at what they've accomplished so far.

-- Bob
---------

And we thought the Count had a dirty mouth....

DS's Childhood: *Bleep* you base, *bleep* you to *bleep* and back.

Ouch. Is it a sign that I am insane that I am laughing while also desiring brainbleach?

LoZ:OoT Abridged.... cuz everything gets abridged sooner or later Tongue