Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible Errors
Re: Possible Errors
I can't give definitive answers for the Step, but I am the current BGC FAQ maintainer, so...
I'll skip question 1.
Quote:
2). Sylia plans to make older bodies for the rescued child boomer but Doug's earlier research on boomers would imply that boomers die after about 15 years. Since Sylia didn't yet know that Doug's nanovirus would extend boomer lives, why would she be making long term plans for a boomer that was already several years old?
Sylia knows a lot more about Boomers than Doug does. Not only was she the daughter of the man who invented them, she's also got a data cartidge with all the original Boomer technology on it. (This was seen in the very first episode of the OAV series; I believe it isn't in Bob's story, but it is canon.)
Who are you going to trust for a technical opinion, a dilettante or an expert?
Quote:
3). Doug gave the horoscope boomers samples of his boomer virus. Why? Given what had already been established they should be able to spread it just by touching things.
That's one way to spread the virus, but not the only way. I suspect Doug wanted to give the zodiac Boomers more options...

-Rob Kelk
"Read Or Die: not so much a title as a way of life." - Justin Palmer, 6 June 2007
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Messages In This Thread
Possible Errors - by Shepherd - 06-26-2007, 02:31 AM
Re: Possible Errors - by Bob Schroeck - 06-26-2007, 01:30 PM
Re: Possible Errors - by robkelk - 06-26-2007, 01:33 PM