Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video Mania! Internet Video Thread III

Bob Schroeck Wrote:I want that, and I want its music.
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/red-l ... =577860250

Things to do with your Kerbals Part 1
Remember Kerbal Space Program?

Things to do with your Kerbals Part 2

I especially like the "Mass Relay" system. Big Grin
Things to do with your Kerbals Part 3
What the... I don't even...

We Can't Be Friends If...
(Try Guess all the background paintings o.o)

---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

For all you Doctor Who Fans, here's the Doctor Who theme. Only done as a Soft Jazz piece, with gratuitous french.

---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

More Garfunkel Oates
Garfunkel and Oates rock

Because it wasn't posted on Thursday:

Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

... can this be the pokemon cartoon now?

It's not a sequel to "Big Trouble In Little China", it's...
..."Lo Pan Style". (And John Carpenter approves.)

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

For City Of Heroes, our Home Sweet Home.

---

I know I'm behind the curve on this one, but just in case anyone other than me hasn't seen it...

-- Bob
---------

Spotted on the SJGames forums. I have not yet watched the video, not having 2 hours to spare at the moment.
On the SJGames forums, Brett Wrote:Here's a on YouTube that consists of approximately five minutes from each of the 22 Eon produced James Bond films cut together, in order and in sequence, beginning with the first five minutes of Dr. No followed by minutes 5–10 of From Russia with Love, minutes 10–15 of Goldfinger, minutes 15–20 of Thunderball, continuing on through each of the remaining 18 Bond features and culminating with the final five minutes of Quantum of Solace. The cuts are adjusted to get complete scenes, and the transitions are reasonably smooth, and the result is a summary of the James Bond oevre that is locally continuous and globally insane. Quite amusing.

I feel that I ought to warn sensitive viewers that Roger Moore wears a dinner jacket with flared trousers and evening pumps with heels, over tightly-cut sheer body-shirts. With a cummerbund.

(Hey, why is Yuku showing a video window instead of just providing the link I told it to provide? www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1d69M3cVCM )
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

some impressive recycling and ingenuity here,
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=101 ... =2&theater
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... Sar5WT76kE

Why yes, it IS another Gagnam Style Parody.
--
If you become a monster to put down a monster you've still got a monster running around at the end of the day and have as such not really solved the whole monster problem at all. 
Legendary Biru

-- Bob
---------
A couple trailers...

-- Bob
---------

More Johnny Depp as Jack Sparrow? Yet I think the horse will steal some scenes.

Rooster Teeth, proving how you can turn a fun past time into a full time job.

Yes, those are the original VAs.
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

“We can never undo what we have done. We can never go back in time. We write history with our decisions and our actions. But we also write history with our responses to those actions. We can leave the pain and the damage in our wake, unattended, or we can do the work of acknowledging and fixing, to whatever extent possible, the harm that we have caused.”

— On Repentance and Repair: Making Amends in an Unapologetic World by Danya Ruttenberg

-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.