Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Musings on Universes
Musings on Universes
I had known that with infinite universes, that every concept in fiction created exists somewhere, but hadn't thought of the fact that an infinite number of people would be the creators of the same story. It's times like these that I wish transfictional interface were possible. Actually, if it were possible, I would probably move to New Avalon.
Re: Musings on Universes
I'd probably move to "The place that shall not me named because Mercedes Lackey has her laces too damn tight", I find myself more and more leaning towards a pastoral preference than I could get in New Avalon.[Image: kokbanner.jpg]
--- Kokuten Daysleeper, Retired Epicced Officered DorfWire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
I have no idea what you are talking about.
Me? I'd think about moving to someplace like Lord Darcy's castle or maybe the area of the multiverse that you can access Deva from. I would like to meet Aahz and Skeeve.

I do have a question for Bob though.
IDEC
Inter-Dimensional Exploration Corps
Is that a refrence to the Tri-Tac role-playing game Fringeworthy?
The main group of Fringeworthy is called IDEC. It came out around 1982.
--------------------
Tom Mathews aka Disruptor
D'Arcy, as in the Murder by Magic books? Pass.
I'm rather rabid EPU fanboy, so I'd be all for New Avalon too."I was an Otaku before those kids came along and changed the meaning of the word."
-- HM "Howling Mad" Wilson to more than one team-mate.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children
Quote:
Is that a refrence to the Tri-Tac role-playing game Fringeworthy?
The main group of Fringeworthy is called IDEC. It came out around 1982.
Coincidence. I've never actually seen "Fingeworthy", although I've known about it for years. Believe me, between the credits at the end of every chapter and the Concordance, everything that's a conscious influence has been noted and cited.

-- Bob
---------
There's no wrong way to eat a Rhesus.