Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
recruiting for a 2065 Macross game (Mekton)
recruiting for a 2065 Macross game (Mekton)
Current discussion is tentative and based in Gamefaqs' Macross 30 board because the prospective GM and I are regulars there, but a P&P oriented home or dedicated yahoogroup would need to be found to actually run it in.
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows
More Detail
Hi,
I would like to have just a touch more detail about just what sort of game your planning on running.  Civilians, Military, Singers, Press?  Given your using the Meckton system I can assume there will be some giant robot combat involved...

Well, Tonal wants to find out if there's enough people for a group and what they're interested in. Given that up to last night (haven't checked there yet) I was the only other person replying about it and both the concepts discussed were pilots, one a singer pilot (who ends up too close to my char in Ian's game so I lean to) the other having more minor but still unusual psi skills, probably any of those roles could be involved, though a civilian would need justification for when the mecha come out to play.
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows