Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attack of the Video Mania From the Black Lagoon IV!
Attack of the Video Mania From the Black Lagoon IV!
Okay, to start this new iteration, here's something special. You may want to read this article, which has this video embedded in it. 
Behold "The Philosopher".

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

-- Bob
---------

-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.
Game of Thrones
Imagine it as an HBO series from the mid-1990s...

As an episode of Seinfield...

As Friends...

And finally... as The Simpsons:
[video=vimeo]//player.vimeo.com/video/43148591[/video]
-- Bob
---------

Heh, I notice that the EVA amv is coming up with ads for psychology courses...

Anyway, a contribution! This is easily the hottest thing I have ever seen on YouTube. Particularly strict people may consider it NSFW, though no actual nudity or explicit behaviour is involved, just two cute girls with their harps. Oh sweet mercy, the harps.

FEAR!

OF!

THE!

HAAARRRP!

(Okay, so maybe "jealousy" would be more appropriate, but it's a misquote of the classsic Iron Maiden live recording's intro. Even so, these are the harps that get play in hell...)
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

You know that image macro, [Image: not-sure-if-dubstep-or-transformers-having-sex.jpg]?

More unclear than ever.

--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon.

It's real. And it's awesome

[Image: todaycancelled_zps59f7c7ae.gif]
[Image: expandingtable_zps477f4465.gif]
[Image: popsiclesticks_zps7e832ced.gif]
[Image: fatcat_zps71ded17c.gif]
[Image: diceddice_zps89c5f615.gif]
[Image: birthdaycandle_zps200af463.gif]
[Image: Catinthebox_zpsf168464a.gif]
[Image: puppyCokecan_zps6366d163.gif]

The Yorkshire puppy in the last one is about the size my little Bitsie was at that stage - we have a picture of her sitting in a coffee mug on CD somewhere. She's now a bit over 4lbs, and about the size of my shoe, as a middle aged lady of 11. I can verify that the hopping in circles is very much typical Yorkie-puppy-wants-you-to-play behavior.
--

Quote:http://www.youtube.com/v/9npKG2BLDkU&sh ... %3D18Dartz wrote:

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon.
It's real. And it's awesome
Looks like a more worthy successor to Duke Nukem 3D than what actually got made.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

Speaking of trailers that make games look awesome, I suddenly want to buy Leviathan: Warships.

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Atom Bomb of Courteous Debate. Get yours.

I've been writing a bit.

-----
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

That was awesome. I hope they make a decent little run out of that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPfThpelv4 ... mVxLA3AbeQ

Rod's last contribution put me in a melancholy sort of mood and I had a thought for just the right sort of music... and although it was a bit unorthodox someone out there managed to get it right.
So, I now present to you fine folks, Stairway to Heaven in Brass.

Star Wars Minute Version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... Ux2ypHQJO0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... lkALb4WA7A

Hiroi Ouji (Sakura Taissen) x Fujishima Kyousuke (AMG) collaborate on a 3D animation called Karen Senki (Summer Romance Combat Unit), which is apparently about a cyborg girl with gun-kata fighting robot invaders with her mahou shoujo partner (who lives inside her?)

I have no idea... It's original flavor Macross... but... you gotta watch it yourselves...Embedding disabled at the source: click here instead.
Okay, you all remember that fan-made remake of Star Wars, right?
Well, if you said, "gee, I wish I'd known about that!", there's still time to get in on doing Empire:
[video=vimeo]//player.vimeo.com/video/63830672[/video]
-- Bob
---------

Quote:blackaeronaut wrote:
I have no idea... It's original flavor Macross... but... you gotta watch it yourselves...Embedding disabled at the source: click here instead.
 From what I can remember, that and other memorable scenes (including many Minmay songs...and Sammy in a pink maid outfit) were done for a Macross themed pachinko game.
Brian Y.
Seed Chronicles

Quote:BYapes wrote:
....were done for a Macross themed pachinko game.
..............GYAAAUUUGGGHHH.Reasons such as this that I hate pachinko.

This doesn't quite fit the thread topic, but I think it is the closest thread we have that fits.
Click here, and then while the music is playing, click here.
-----
Where is this? I want it!

-- Bob
---------