Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF Images of the Day Go Fourth!

Today is Victoria Day here in Canada, so here's a few 'Queen' related pics.
[Image: MotivatorRoyalAssassin.jpg]
[Image: gameofthrones.jpg]
[Image: dragracing.jpg]

[Image: airrace_zps951c0102.png][Image: WWF_zps0f741751.jpg][Image: cloggedsink_zps3e7e333c.jpg][Image: planahead_zpsfbd8bd5f.jpg][Image: wetcement_zps9d0fe3f7.jpg][Image: Pagenotfound_zpsd4006f93.jpg][Image: stormtroopervsRedshirt_zps74965675.jpg][Image: Spacing_by_Dabunny1_zpsd10169cf.jpg]

It's so cute! :3
[Image: QSG9qW4.jpg]
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

[Image: shoeMay1614_zps976a9984.gif][Image: nqApr2914_zps9ce8523d.gif][Image: shoeApr1814_zps8f74cd89.gif][Image: phd042114s_zps9de7add6.gif][Image: herbApr2414_zpsc95f7ada.gif][Image: rlaApr1814_zps0b63b14e.gif][Image: tmlooMay1614_zps3c79b37b.gif][Image: fmMay714_zpsf32c14b0.gif]

[Image: tumblr_n6i4o2j83a1qe3n5io1_1280.jpg]

Jus' a lil sumthin' for the new movie...
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

[Image: silentpuppy_zps0ffb6eaf.jpg][Image: instanttoast_zpsdf058428.jpg][Image: government_zps6132c30e.jpg][Image: huPlLqY_zps89254556.jpg][Image: politebrick_zpsf7449f55.jpg][Image: coffee_zps924eeaa0.png][Image: tumblerpic_zpsf748f3db.png][Image: Nerdyfact1122_zpse3d9cd4c.png]

[Image: fmMay3114_zps1d5e274c.gif][Image: cowmoonreentry_zpse29ed2b1.jpg][Image: herbJune314_zps4a2aa202.gif][Image: obJune114_zps23a7a509.jpg][Image: fminusMay1914_zpsfd33e5f3.gif][Image: rlaMay2914_zpsa997fb0d.gif][Image: fmMay3014_zpsa0103e33.gif][Image: fmMay714_zpsf32c14b0.gif]

[Image: ALongTimeAgoinaTokyoFarFarAway_zps979c3bb3.jpg]
[Image: InSovietRussia_zps8c57f53f.jpg]
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.

Tachikoma Hitchiking on the dashboard

[Image: zeRhLRW.jpg]

[Image: manvsbaloon_zpsd5b48610.gif][Image: squirrelfail_zpsad5d2f81.gif][Image: Beastsnowman_zpsd4ea8b23.gif][Image: Hamburgler_zpsdd9feb83.gif][Image: surprise_zps34010e48.gif][Image: CalvinandHobbesdance_zps97b5c09c.gif][Image: Trashcanstrikesback_zps906bb4d7.gif]

[Image: moonlastquarter_zps0afbe4bc.jpg][Image: unlimiteddata_zpsc771ec03.jpg][Image: sirspartacusstarbucks_zpsd51f10fc.jpg][Image: oldflash_zps96022e98.jpg][Image: ironchef_zpse5626f5f.jpg][Image: adamwestfloor_zpsd8bae55f.jpg][Image: burningfat3_zpsa9a9b336.jpg][Image: teamwork_zps3946603f.jpg]

[Image: MarioAquarium_zps58960f25.jpg][Image: F-650truck_zps7f2f85f5.jpg][Image: prankoncat_zps390fc440.png][Image: If_you_can__t_eat_it____by_IsisMasshiro_zps14642a8b.jpg][Image: Elephantvstrainimaginetheconductorsface_...7b49b7.jpg][Image: ujeSD61_zps39d6fb0b.png][Image: Ninja_Masters_by_spacecoyote_zpsb6b50cfd.jpg][Image: MampMKombat_zpsfaa4d1aa.jpg]

... I am completely drawing a blank on the TMNT pastiche. Founding Fathers? Philosophers? I'm sure as soon as someone says it I will slap my forehead and go "that's obvious" but right not it's not.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

The artists they're named after, I think.

Ah. Remember what I said about slapping my forehead? Doing so now.
-- Bob
---------

A few more from the last Roll of film I developed
Finally getting a paying job after 4 years.

I like that last one. (Congratulations!)
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Yes, congrats!
-- Bob
---------

Thanks!.... I've actually been working since the end of January. And that car's probably a bit of a dumb thing to buy which I only did because ever since I left college I've been promising myself it'd be the first thing I did as soon as I got a job and could afford it.

Azumanga KanColle[Image: AzumangaKanColle_zps5c160d83.jpg]
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.

Mazda RX-8? NICE.

Sometime I am definitely gonna have to visit Ireland and do the tourist thing for a bit.

Dartz, you oughta come here during spring or autumn - the heat's not as oppressive (though you may want to siesta in the midday regardless). You can rent a motorcycle and take it out to the hill country out west. Greenery and farmland is like what you have pictured, only with HILLS. Not little ones, BIG HILLS. Some with sheer cliff faces (these would be the fault lines we have here - no worries, very stable). Absolutely glorious to see during sunrise. You'd halfway expect some orchestra to start up with Pines of Rome or something.

[Image: zz1pum9j32zyq6lfrgnq.png]

It's not a Photoshop- I saw it myself on Amazon.  Got corrected yesterday afternoon, though.

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Atom Bomb of Courteous Debate. Get yours.

I've been writing a bit.

One shoe for the price of all durable goods produced by the US in a year? Amazon must make a killing off of the sale commission.
---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

What gets me is the $4.99 shipping charge.

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Atom Bomb of Courteous Debate. Get yours.

I've been writing a bit.

Pice bots in a positive feedback loop again...

One is set to always be 10% more expensive than it's competitor. The competitor is set to be 9% cheaper. So the whole thing goes into a postive feedback loop when the expensive one increases to keep ahead of the cheap one, while the cheaper one detects this, then increases to keep its market position and not be 'too' cheap. And it cycles around when the expensive one detects the catchup increase.