Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Europa Universalis 4 Call to Arms
Europa Universalis 4 Call to Arms
So EU4 is coming out in the middle of August, and so far, it looks good.  They're basically taking the mechanics from the third game, polishing them up a bit, then implementing them in the same engine they used for Crusader Kings 2, which looks fantastic, and runs just as well.
Thing is, Paradox is running a referral program, Call to Arms, around the EU4 newsletter.  If you get enough people to sign up, you get some fairly nice (digital, game-related) rewards- some free DLC, a strategy guide, and the like.  I was hoping you guys could help me out with that.
I've been signed up for a Paradox newsletter for months, and they haven't spammed me.  I get one message a month, basically.  If you don't mind that sort of thing, just go to the link below, and follow the instructions.  It only takes a minute.http://signup.europauniversalis4.com/r/8fa5b0696fd
I've got two friends of mine signed up already, and should be able to get 2-3 more, with luck.  Three would get me the first free DLC, and five people would get me the second one.  If I hit ten people, they give me a free copy of Europa Universalis 3- which I already own, and would be glad to give to one of the people who helped out.  Just let me know if you do sign up for the newsletter, so I can keep track of who's in the running.
Thanks in advance!

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Atom Bomb of Courteous Debate. Get yours.

I've been writing a bit.

I already have signed up, and I don't think I can do it again. Sorry.
-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.