Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for a scripting-free web mail provider
Looking for a scripting-free web mail provider
With the switch from Yahoo Mail Classic now being mandatory, and yet again being stuck on PSPotato due to the third failure of a laptop in under a year, I can't even get in to their site at all - just the login page overflows available memory, for crying out loud! So, I need to find a new free web based email provider, with at least basic functionality when all scripting is turned off. Any suggestions?

ETA - Gmail is not an option for the same reason
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

I can't vouch for any of these, but there's a list of free email services (including Google and Yahoo) here:
http://email.about.com/od/freeemailrevi ... _email.htm
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Thank you! It's such an incredible pain in the ass to do anything but visit bookmarked 'known useable' pages with this thing...
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles

Having made the short trip to borrow time on a real PC, I managed to get in and make a few account settings changes that MIGHT make the change vaguely useable. I live in hopes...
--