Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comics....
Comics....
Or darn those ponies! For they've got me back in the habit of regularly visiting a Comic Book Store.
That and I've picked up the CLZ comics app and I've slowly been going through the boxes and adding what I've in it - comics and TPBs - and have almost hit the five hundred items mark. That's nowhere near the complete total, I think it's 50-75% of what I've got. I mean I've still to touch the Mailbag of Manga's contents.

The app has helped reveal were the holes in my collection are, and I appear to have many. I've apparently almost got a full run of the 1997-2002 Deadpool monthlies I'm apparently just missing #1-8. Which I think I've got somewhere, I know I've got the TPB of them. Cause it don't help that I've got newsstand and diamond direct editions of titles which are giving the database fits.

I've also dropped some dosh on Antarctic Press' website filling a small fraction of the Gold Digger hole and filled a Quagmire, USA one. Also if you've read GD #201, how about the y'know reference.

--Rod.H