Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In remembrance...
In remembrance...
On the SJGames forums, jeff37923 Wrote:I would like everyone to share with me a moment of respectful silence in honor of those 300 brave men and women on Moonbase Alpha who survived after the moon was blasted out of Earth's orbit on this day back in 1999. Thank you.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Okay . . .!
Canadian lighthouse to U.S. Warship approaching it:  "This is a lighthouse.  Your call!"

I read that this morning.
It is now evening.
I have given them twelve hours of silence.

My Unitarian Jihad Name is: Brother Atom Bomb of Courteous Debate. Get yours.

I've been writing a bit.

And of course, not to forget, the 3 Billion victims of the Second Impact who didn't survive thirteen years ago.

While we're at it, let's bow our heads for Frank Poole and three guys whose names I don't recall, murdered by HAL near Jupiter (or Saturn) twelve years ago.
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.

A toast to the former inhabitants of the former planet Mondas, originally deceased, well, a long long time ago, planet destroyed 27 years ago...
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

Y'know, I nearly forgot the roughly eight billion people wiped off the Earth this very summer by the Scarlet Plague, less than a year after the Board of Industrial Magnates appointed Morgan the Fifth President of the United States.
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.

Let's also have a really long moment of silence for all those who perished in the One Year War as well.