Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yamato 2199 Beach Blanket Iscandar! (spoiler)

Quote:Logan Darklighter wrote:
Quote:That's not Okita actually (see below). That's Chief Engineer Tokugawa (Orion). 
And heck, who knows? He might have had it with him as a lucky/nostalgic thing. OR - he could've had it whipped up that very day - either from the ship's own fabrication plant/stores. Or maybe there's an equivalent of reeds to make it with on one of the nearby islands. 
I thought something looked wrong about his beard, but I didn't look closely enough or think the matter through.  Oh, and the possibility of the ship's "OMCS" nano-fabbing the hat for him occurred to me about half an hour after my previous post.
Regarding Melda's "Kodai x Yurisha" suggestion, what I was trying to slyly hint is that she's reacting in a paranoid, "Oh noes, am I going to have to compete for him with her, too?"  After all, there's Arioch knows how many men aboard the ship, and Kodai isn't the one with whom Yurisha's spent most time, and yet Melda at once thinks the Princess has got her sights set on him.  Suspicious!

Yurisha has, of course, actually fallen in love with Captain Okita.  (If this jest turns out to be true ... you heard it here first.)
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by DHBirr - 09-16-2013, 02:22 PM
[No subject] - by Logan Darklighter - 09-16-2013, 02:25 PM
[No subject] - by Logan Darklighter - 09-16-2013, 02:30 PM
[No subject] - by DHBirr - 09-16-2013, 04:12 PM
[No subject] - by Dartz - 09-16-2013, 05:48 PM