Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OGRE
OGRE
Sighted, and here.
[Image: 27a264b1d39530d87bbd79b41ad4fcea20f8a38d.jpg]
[Image: cda163139f0e77d3ba0876a9ce99fd3ed907fb28.jpg]
As you can see my copy has just arrived, still waiting on the other extras - which I think I've ordered & paid the shipping for.

In case folks haven't grasped how big that box is... http://www.sjgames.com/ill/archive/Nove ... Ogre_Party

[Image: OgreBoxSize.jpg]
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

I'm too busy sitting here drooling and whimpering to post my desire for that box in coherent English.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.

Well in my photo's it's resting on, one standard laz-e-boy, the first size ref is a typical small GW figure case. The last is the copy of Pocket OGRE which came in the box ~ a DL envelope.

I've still not knocked all the counters yet as I was running short on time, but my OGRE garage is 3/4 full, I appear to be missing some OGREs they're probably in the fourth shrink-wrapped pack.

I'll just say this box is large, heavy & just....I'm going to have fun finding a storage spot for it.

I forgot to post... my two sets (one was supposed to be a Christmas gift last year; maybe it will be one this year) arrived on, um, Wednesday, I think. I've been meaning to post a pic of the backside of the sheet that covers the stacks of die-cut sheets on the bottom outside of the package (you can see them in Rob's photo). It reads, in part, "This game contains over a thousand die-cut counters. Do not punch them all out at once! That way lies madness!"

I've been taking the sane route, myself, doing a few sheets here and there as I have the time. I'm not done yet.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Rod H Wrote:I'll just say this box is large, heavy & just....I'm going to have fun finding a storage spot for it.
Get some legs and turn it into a coffee table.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012