Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re: Hey
Well, I saved ths review, and sent a copy to my prereaders for them to see. What do you suppose that says about my opinion on it?
Seriously, I appreciate all reviews, good or bad. Thank you for writing one.
[Groovy. Though I don't want you to think it's a bad review, in that I think that your story was bad (or that I did a rotten job of reviewing it, either . . .) cause I quite liked it.]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who asks Mr. Bob, "Mr. Bob, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie-Roll Pop?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's a-find out. A-one, a-two, a-three. Three.
[*sigh*. the world may never know.]
Quote:
--no, wait, sorry; what's your policy on DW fanfic? Cause I've written something . . .
I generally read it, say nice things about it, and then post it on my website for other folks to see. Good enough?
[Cool. So do I post it here or email it to you or post it on the FFML or what? It's kind of longish, and I'm not sure if this Board can handle it or not.]
-murmur
"I hate you and I despise you"-Sgt. Sagara Sousuke to his rugby team
> > > no, wait, sorry; what's your policy on DW fanfic? Cause I've written something . . .
>
> > I generally read it, say nice things about it, and then post it
> > on my website for other folks to see. Good enough?
>
> Cool. So do I post it here or email it to you or post it on the
> FFML or what? It's kind of longish, and I'm not sure if this
> Board can handle it or not.
[hope I got the quoting right...]
If you do post it somewhere else, could you post an extract here?
Or, at least a URL so we can see it?
Thanks!
--
"It is the business of the future to be dangerous" - Hawkwind
If it's more than a couple Kb long, I'd say email it to me and I'll put it up on my website. If it's short, like "Brush", by all means post it under its own topic in DW/General.
There's really no set procedure for this -- there have only been two DW fics not written by me, so far (that I've seen, at least), and each was a special case. Do what seems right, and I'm unlikely to have a problem with it.

-- Bob
---------
"Flan on!" -- The battlecry of the Human Dessert
story story
If it's more than a couple Kb long, I'd say email it to me and I'll put it up on my website. If it's short, like "Brush", by all means post it under its own topic in DW/General.
There's really no set procedure for this -- there have only been two DW fics not written by me, so far (that I've seen, at least), and each was a special case. Do what seems right, and I'm unlikely to have a problem with it.
[Hm. Okay, I sent it to you. It's about 14kb, and any comments you may have are appreciated.
-murmur]
"I hate you and I despise you." Sgt. Sagara Sousuke to his rugby team
Re: story story
Just got it; I will look at it sometime in the next 12 to 17 hours, and that's a hard promise.

-- Bob
---------
"Flan on!" -- The battlecry of the Human Dessert