Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shadowrun Returns - Dragonfall
Shadowrun Returns - Dragonfall
So rather then toss one of the trauma packs on the old thread, I'd start a new one.
I just completed the new DLC for Shadowrun Returns... apply named Dragonfall. 

Let me just say... wow. Now this is a story. Used the four characters that were given me and well there were a few surprises along the way. 

I'm annoyed that I missed the Kickstarter for this, but still I completed this all the way through without having to resort to cheats as a Elven Sharman with a side of Mage. 

How did I finish it? 
 - The opening 3+1 survived ... which is good. Considering the stakes and what we went up against. ("Berlin is still standing. I'll count that as a win.")
 - Freed APEX 
 - Got Glory to open up and learned her backstory (if ever there was a hook for a story or sequel its there)
 - Learned about Eiger's past and got her respect.
 - Got a civic center named after me
 - got a prophecy about the future. 

Above all, it was FUN. And I connected with all the characters. When I get more time on my hands I'll probably do a re-run with a different character. 

Now all I gotta do if try to find an artist to paint/draw me a pic of "Dreamer" and I'd be golden. 

That sounds exactly like my playthrough as well. Big Grin That little stinger with APEX right before the end... yeah kinda getting the feeling that freeing it wasn't the best of ideas...

Geeze, I haven't had the time to download and play this. This week's been crazy.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.