Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay, I have to ask
Okay, I have to ask
I finally got around to hitting the Questionable Content archive, and reached this one:

[Image: 401.png]

Why does everyone hate on Kennedy? I really liked her at the time, enough to watch her MTV show despite the actual music involved.
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

Honestly, I got no clue since I never even really heard of her outside this one reference. But considering that these guys are total indie-music nerds...

You know, I remember that Kennedy existed, but for the life of me I can't bring any detail about her to mind, other than that she was a brunette. She couldn't have been that bad.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

I remember her being sort of vaguely annoying, in much the same way that many of the MTV VJs were, but that was many, many years ago, and I really don't recall any of the VJs with any clarity except Adam Curry and Julie Brown. And even then, it was more because I watched their segments more often than the others. Even when MTV played music videos, I really didn't watch it.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."