Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Because absolute zero isn't cold enough for the Dark Kingdom!
Because absolute zero isn't cold enough for the Dark Kingdom!
You had your dose of random automotive news from me, now have some random science. Actually, does making something colder than absolute zero qualify to be call SCIENCE! instead?

http://www.nature.com/news/quantum-gas- ... ro-1.12146

There must be some way to tie this to PMMM, since they're already using magical girls to fight the Dark Energy driving the universe apart.
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

Absolute zero is OK.

Mainly this thread drew me in because I'm excited about the new Sailor Moon coming next month, I was thinking about that Dark Kingdom.
-- ∇×V

Yep, and yet 0k is no longer the lowest theoretically possible temperature. Don't ask me, I read the article but all I can tell you is that it's quantum mechanics bullshit.
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

This... will most likely lead to some very interesting things in the near future.

I wonder if this could be used to break the light barrier, seeing as it has something to do with the behavior of dark matter.

So now we can't laugh at the line in Star Crash about the temperature being thousands of degrees below zero.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Quote:robkelk wrote:
So now we can't laugh at the line in Star Crash about the temperature being thousands of degrees below zero.
Accidentally Accurate?

Cirno: I knew that, and for the longerest time!
-People may die, but ideas are forever. Je suis Charlie.