Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Five finger discount on Video Madness!
Crazy carols

Another fun one...
---
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.

The best part about this AMV? It's 100% in character.

--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

Better quality, with the credits:

--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Merry Dark-mas

Very nice. Although it's hard to take Cthulhu seriously, considering a single, 19th century schooner apparently was enough to put him back in his coma by ramming him. Kind of an anticlimactic end of the world moment for the big guy...
---
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.

There's this Gmod game (based off the Half-Life 2 engine) called "The Hidden". Don't worry - watch the video and it'll be clear how it works. 
But Seananners and friends are some of the FUNNIEST people to play it. I've become something of a fan of their circle of videos the last 6 months or so. In fact I'm more of a fan of their various Prop-Hunt videos. But this one is a classic. ^_^
(Warning - Harsh Language in places)

...Haruhi gets into 'shipping?  That may well be among the most terrifying concepts ever.  Right up there with teaming up the Dir-- er, Lovely Angels with Mihoshi&Kiyone.
...speaking of which, has anyone ever done an AMV on that theme?

Is it just me or is there some new animation in that? Meaning, animated by the video's creators.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

SR71, final flight

--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Jibjab's annual Year in Review song.

Here's a cute little one-man video. If he gets some vocal talent lined up he's got a sure-fire niche hit:

''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

Oh, that's too cute. Love the computer-generated wire holding up the computer-generated saucer.
-- Bob
---------

Portal fan-film:

''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

Warning: may cause desire to rip one's own ears and eyes out. Especially on a fanfiction forum.
http://www.youtube.com/v/MR7uaIFVFiM&ve ... tube_gdata
-People may die, but ideas are forever. Je suis Charlie.
A couple weeks late, but beter late than never

Oh, and by the way, that's Ian Dury's band the Blockheads adding their musical chops to this parody of their "Reasons to be Cheerful".
-- Bob
---------

Two minutes of WTF in the middle of a Television Shopping show. Zoom ahead to 7:20

---

The Master said: "It is all in vain! I have never yet seen a man who can perceive his own faults and bring the charge home against himself."

>Analects: Book V, Chaper XXVI

Hm.  Ben Kingsley and Gillian Anderson...

-- Bob
---------