Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Fifth of WTF Images

[Image: rl150209_zps6kqb3kwu.gif][Image: ch150109_zpswnzg6nc9.gif][Image: nq150227_zpsn4agdj4j.gif][Image: Calvin%20snowdog_zps3dre1ebf.gif][Image: ft150215_zpspp5ncjnm.jpg][Image: ob150217_zpswzreoxpz.gif][Image: snow%20dragon_zpsmbs17nlr.jpg][Image: Sundae%20of%20the%20damned_zpspn6c3sdn.jpg]

Quote:Timote wrote:
%[link=http://s293.photobucket.com/user/Norgarth/media/Gifs/Iwouldreactthesameway_58dd2d_5376253_zpsofzfds2c.gif.html][Image: Iwouldreactthesameway_58dd2d_5376253_zpsofzfds2c.gif]
Hey, Timote, I hope you don't mind, but I just swiped this gif to use as the page image for http://allthetropes.orain.org/wiki/Cat_Scare]Cat Scare over on All The Tropes.  
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

I've got no problem with it, but it wasn't something I made, I just saw it on another forum and thought it was funny

For those of you living in the U.S., if you've ever wondered about just how much snow would be needed to close schools in your vicinity, this map should give you a good estimate:

Quote:Tennie wrote:
For those of you living in the U.S., if you've ever wondered about just how much snow would be needed to close schools in your vicinity, this map should give you a good estimate:
WARNING: Large pic! [+]
[Image: 19e62siy2fzc2png.png]
In Alabama, just the "s" word is enough to send offices and schools closing.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell

Quote:For those of you living in the U.S., if you've ever wondered about just how much snow would be needed to close schools in your vicinity, this map should give you a good estimate:
Heh. I grew up in the Northeast-most 1" county in NJ (according to that map). I'm just 35 or so miles further north-northwest now, in one of the southernmost 3" counties. For some reason I can't explain, that amuses me.
-- Bob
---------

Using the US date format, today is 3/14/15. Seen on Cmdr. Hadfield's Twitter feed:

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CADq2XWUYAAi0sq.jpg:large">
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

I have to post this in response:
[Image: 98e26e411543ca700f6e350c8866590ca1f0c0a2.jpg]
-- Bob
---------

Quote:robkelk wrote:
Using the US date format, today is 3/14/15. Seen on Cmdr. Hadfield's Twitter feed: *snip picture*
This does not appear to result in 100 %...

It was 3 most favorite types of pie. So it should be 300 percent. (checks math)..I'm getting  271%...where's the other 29%?
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell

Quote:ordnance11 wrote:
It was 3 most favorite types of pie. So it should be 300 percent. (checks math)..I'm getting  271%...where's the other 29%?
Probably pies with too little representation to be worth depicting.
Also, that should be 314 and change % Big Grin.

[Image: color%20pun_zps7s99uyrm.jpg][Image: classic%20rock_zps3ekhw9mb.jpg][Image: Whos%20line%20joke_zpstcthc7lz.png][Image: coke%20Zuul_zpssadx7odn.jpg][Image: Shazam%20flash_zps9ks6cbod.jpg][Image: kitty%20magic_zpsemozddqo.jpg][Image: david%20bowie%20knife_zpsuwrd7pca.jpg][Image: Heavy%20rain_zpsihz9nbkk.jpg]
[img]http://timedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/150304-black-cats-01.jpg?quality=65&strip=color&w=406">
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell

[Image: 1.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg]
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell

Two from Cmdr. Hadfield's twitter feed. "Signs, signs, everywhewre there's signs..." but which one's less useful?

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAJspC0WsAAlWgh.jpg:large">

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAJt6SbUcAAAXDe.png:large">
--
Rob Kelk

The one on top. The lower one provides a useful message, even if it's one that could be easier handled by not placing it in the first place.

[Image: horacruxes_zpsk4xlbdnp.jpg][Image: Stan%20lee_zpsx7nogkx1.jpg][Image: Polish%20doctor%20in%20WW2_zpszclwzunz.jpg][Image: ice%20coating_zpseo0fs4z6.jpg][Image: SW%20ep1_zpsrbcmbdix.jpg][Image: bird%20nests_zpskbdktqkk.jpg][Image: hardcore%20runner_zpsr59i5p8x.jpg][Image: 33fdfunny-candle-regenerates-itself_zpstpneoice.jpg]

[Image: blt-bear-lion-tiger-noahs-ark-rescue-6_zps8hmcfyxi.jpg]
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell

ordnance11 Wrote:[Image: blt-bear-lion-tiger-noahs-ark-rescue-6_zps8hmcfyxi.jpg]

--
Rob Kelk

Wow. This was epic. Have any of you seen this? [Image: banana-dance.gif]
---
Those who fear the darkness have never seen what the light can do.

[Image: Karma.gif]
[Image: 0411.gif]
[Image: Cat%2BBox....Maru%2Bgetting%2Bin%2Ba%2Bsmall%2Bbox.gif]
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell

[Image: shaolin%20soccer_zpsckr8h73f.gif][Image: same%20old%20same%20old_zpsitotfkxx.gif][Image: Ive%20got%20a%20..._zpsqasswjlu.gif][Image: adorable%20kitten_zpszstw3njq.gif][Image: close%20call_zpst1peqyaq.gif][Image: slippery%20floor_zpsfcxs5hfj.gif]

... That's pretty awesome football.

It's impossible to raise the blood pressure of old men.

Stuff I have comparison.

Kittens are cute, but I repeat myself.

Well, that almost went wrong.

Waxed floors.

yeah, I'm pretty sure the people in that car in the second last gif needed to change their pants.

Quote:Timote wrote:
yeah, I'm pretty sure the people in that car in the second last gif needed to change their pants.
To quote Maxwell Smart: "Missed it by that much."
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell