Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Fifth of WTF Images

[Image: 1iHxipe.jpg][Image: tumblr_nd2zjblgRh1s3wiq8o2_500.jpg][Image: british%20Nursrey%20teacher.jpg][Image: Chernobyl.jpg][Image: stone%20blades.jpg][Image: an%20efficient%20president.jpg][Image: X7Z1qKS.jpg][Image: workers.jpg]

[Image: grasshopper%20mice.jpg][Image: big%20ass%20crab.jpg][Image: interesting-facts-of-the-day-bloodhound.jpg][Image: 2143-Prong-Horned-Antelope.jpg][Image: owl%20flight.jpg][Image: nature_1.jpg][Image: chicago%20hotel%20notice.jpg][Image: hen%20shaming.jpg]

Why do I see a future where the hen is the main course at the table?
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell

Quote:ordnance11 wrote:
Why do I see a future where the hen is the main course at the table?
Because you don't realise that a hen that stops laying eggs is no longer tender enough to be a nice piece of meat.
It's more likely that it ends up the nominal ingredient of chicken soup.

[Image: 249.png]

Hypocrisy much?

Well, I don't think so, as I have been given pretty good proof of the hypothesis, so I'll accept it as true.

It is not often that the world offers me the perfect set-up for a joke.  Two nights ago, Peggy and I were shopping.  We were in the freezer section, and Peggy wanted frozen yogurt.  However, either because w weren't looking in the right place, or because they were out, we couldn't find any.
Several minutes later, we were at the dairy case, and I laughed.  "Hey Peg," I said, never one to pass up an opportunity like this, "I found you some frozen yogurt."
[Image: abc36ca411bc4c6daa870817eb3e0e1fc367fc04.jpg]
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Well, Elsa's amused by it, at least....
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Frozen Yogurt
And just think, when Peg (in reaction to the lack of frozn yogurt and your discovery of Frozen yogurt) she gets your right testicle in the Sonny-Chiba-These-Are-One-Primal-scream-away-from-leaving-your-body death grip, you can sing 'Let It Go.'

And in the same register as Idina Menzel, yet!
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

[Image: tumblr_nq71bsQ5ng1rckw3lo1_500.jpg]
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

[Image: crher150526.gif][Image: crstr150602.gif][Image: hc150517.jpg][Image: rl150609.gif][Image: rl150606.gif][Image: fm150605.gif][Image: fm150605.gif][Image: rl150605.gif]

[Image: what_if_____disney_jackass_by_mariods-d60eg4s.jpg]

Wow. I didn't think there would be anything less funny than Jackass. I was wrong.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

[Image: upgrade.jpg][Image: this_guy_by_fredrickburn-d61jz2c.jpg][Image: lawn%20flamingos.png][Image: cat%20ninja%20techniques.jpg][Image: max%20capacity.jpg][Image: dog%20blocker.jpg][Image: math%20pirates.jpg][Image: melons.jpg]

[Image: wooden%20chainsaw.jpg][Image: were%20expecting.jpg][Image: smart%20ass.jpg][Image: throne%20of%20swords.jpg][Image: to-arr-is-pirate.jpg][Image: blinky%20thing.jpg][Image: Ive%20got%20a%20bad%20feeling%20about%20this.jpg][Image: snowing-14165078954gn8k.png]

Spiderman, Spiderman,
Does whatever a spider can.
Spins a web, any size,
Catches thieves just like flies.
Look out! Here comes the Spiderman.

Is he strong? Listen bud—
He's got radioactive blood.
Can he swing from a thread?
Take a look overhead.
Hey there! There goes the Spiderman.

In the chill of the night,
At the scene of the crime,
Like a streak of light,
He arrives just in time!

Spiderman, Spiderman,
Friendly neighborhood Spiderman.
Wealth and fame, he's ignored—
Action is his reward.
To him,
Life is a great big bang-up—
Wherever there's a hang-up,
You'll find the Spiderman!
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell

[img]http://img.s-msn.com/tenant/amp/entityid/AAc3wXM.img?h=522&w=874&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f">
[img]http://img.s-msn.com/tenant/amp/entityid/AAc3p4A.img?h=522&w=874&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f">[img]http://img.s-msn.com/tenant/amp/entityid/AAc3p4C.img?h=522&w=874&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f">
Last pic: Let's see someone try to kidnap the kid.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell

Bitch.
Bitches.
Bitchin'?

Oh, and I'd like to see someone try.
Note. Try. Pretty sure they're not going to have fun.

Three Dog Night?
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Quote:robkelk wrote:
Three Dog Night?
Beatle's A Hard Day's Night
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell

[Image: wonder%20womans%20nemesis.png][Image: b12.jpg][Image: The%20Black%20Knight.jpg][Image: stormtrooper%20bike.jpg][Image: soviet%20russia%20pikachu.jpg][Image: bat%20manum-manum.jpg][Image: Bat-cake.jpg][Image: superman%20actor.jpg]

[Image: thealphateam_by_drfaustusau-d7okf5f.png.jpg][Image: tesla.jpg][Image: black%20hole%20event%20horizon%20size.jpg][Image: narnia%20hogwarts.jpg][Image: L-glucose.jpg][Image: feeling%20spontaneous.jpg][Image: 2578-Leo-Thalassites.jpg][Image: cooking%20school.jpg]

Just a selection.

Well, that's one awesome Black Knight.

Actually, Storm Trooper bikes appear to have a habit of hitting trees and exploding, but only when in a chase.

George Reeves was an awesome person.

The A-team with snarky British humour? Sounds good.

That is one terrifying black hole. Let's stay away from it.

Only one that doesn't fit is Lucy (Hufflepuff colours are black and yellow, not white and gold). Still very good.

Lt Thalassites sounds like the right kind of cop. Or the one that isn't as likely to kill someone through incompetence.

There are times I wonder about the people that make up the rules. Things like 'are they not thinking things through, or just plain stupid.' Sadly 'just plain stupid' seems to be winning.

[img]http://img-s-msn-com.akamaized.net/tenant/amp/entityid/AAcFFBC.img?h=787&w=1019&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=370&y=244">A real nut job
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell