Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone playing World of Warships?
Anyone playing World of Warships?
I'm playing and it would be nice to try playing with a team. Handle is Bill Halsey
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell

I play occasionally, but I can't hit a barn wall with Kongou from the inside! It's the same with torpedoes. Though oddly I've some good games with sky cancer, provided the rest of my team doesn't go full retard.

Not especially.

Been deep into War Thunder though, which is similar.But fighters.

Unfortunately, for WoWs & WoT I'm on the SEA server shards which means I rarely see anyone from the US or EU. Unless I give World of Warplanes another try, but the lag makes it pretty unplayable and the lag I'm getting on WoT makes it pretty so-so.

Well, offer is still open. I'm at Tier IX (Iowa class) for BB's and Tier VI for CV's.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell

Quote:Dartz wrote:
Not especially.

I did it last year, but I wasn't to happy the way they nerfed the P-51 so that other fighters can kill it easy.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell

WoWs is having an puiblic alpha test of the new version. Test out the new toys. Finally got a Tier X carrier - Midway class
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell

ordnance11 Wrote:
Quote:Dartz wrote:Not especially.

I did it last year, but I wasn't to happy the way they nerfed the P-51 so that other fighters can kill it easy.

P51 requires a specific style of play, and not just dropping on the first enemy you see. It's an aircraft that really punishes mistakes when a spitfire might drag you out or pull you to safety. But get it right and it's unstoppable.

Or see today's game.

Quote:Rod H wrote:
I play occasionally, but I can't hit a barn wall with Kongou from the inside! It's the same with torpedoes. Though oddly I've some good games with sky cancer, provided the rest of my team doesn't go full retard.
I hear you on that one. I ended up being battle coordinator to make sure we are all on the same page. Even then, you got folks who must have to do their own thing. a dd going CV hunting is one thing A dd and a ca? And then they said why didn't we support them when they get killed. Bakemonos the lot of them. God knews is that I got to 15 rank.
And the devil will burn!
- Scarlett Pimpernell