Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't decide if this is cool or pretty sad...
I can't decide if this is cool or pretty sad...

An article about this product which seems to come down on the "pretty sad" side can be found here.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

I'm going to go with "pretty sad" and also "OMG want!"
I guess there's only the one character, which is too bad.  I can't handle that much sweetness.  I'd rather have my holowaifu be a little more tsundere than that.  "Looks like it's going to rain today.  If you don't take an umbrella today, I can't be held responsible for how stupid you look."  You know, that kind of stuff.  Maybe someone will even make the Excel XL.
-- ∇×V

vorticity Wrote:I'm going to go with "pretty sad" and also "OMG want!"
As a single guy, I agree on the "pretty sad" part. As a tech geek, I agree on the "OMG want!" part.

vorticity Wrote:I guess there's only the one character, which is too bad. I can't handle that much sweetness. I'd rather have my holowaifu be a little more tsundere than that. "Looks like it's going to rain today. If you don't take an umbrella today, I can't be held responsible for how stupid you look." You know, that kind of stuff.
I'd rather something somewhere in between: "Looks like rain later today - take your umbrella, 'kay?"

vorticity Wrote:Maybe someone will even make the Excel XL.
There might be trademark issues there, since this is a computer program.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

I can't be "OMG Want", if only because Peggy will be put out. But agreed, a slightly less saccharine character would work nicely.
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.