Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest on Chapter 12
Re: Latest on Chapter 12
Quote:
OK, how about the Schizoid Heroin Platypi? (Coyotes are too obvious )

Why not Anvilphobic LSD Kangaroos?
--Rod.H
"hmm...Robotech or Cricket....Minmei or England...."
Final Update on Chapter 12
I'm back online after three days of computer problems. (For more details of which, see my post over in General/General.)
My prereaders have spoken: it passes muster. Assuming my machine doesn't start BSODing in an hour or so, I will continue reinstalling necessary software etc. and post it some time tonight.
I don't know if I'll have the time to work up a web page version today, so anyone who relies on my site for access to the story, let me know, okay?

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Re: Final Update on Chapter 12
Quote:
My prereaders have spoken: it passes muster. Assuming my machine doesn't start BSODing in an hour or so, I will continue reinstalling necessary software etc. and post it some time tonight.
Exceptional coolness. Are you still throwing it to FFML, or it is just going to raac?
--Mr. Fnord, in the mood for some fine fic
Mr. Fnord interdimensional man of mystery

FenWiki - Your One-Stop Shop for Fenspace Information

"I. Drink. Your. NERDRAGE!"
Quote:
I don't know if I'll have the time to work up a web page version today, so anyone who relies on my site for access to the story, let me know, okay?
*wave*
raac has its inevitable moderation delays, after all.
(We may not be stealing UF's Rabid Crack Weasel image, but the sentiment is certainly there. Don't wanna have to wait for the raac moderators...)
Quote:
Are you still throwing it to FFML, or it is just going to raac?
FFML. In fact, I just posted it to the list 15 minutes ago, and it's already in my inbox. I have a family function to attend in about ten minutes, so my post to RAAC will be delayed somewhat, as will any new page on my website.

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.