Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pending Move
Pending Move
In case you've not been reading the Forums board, well, there's some dissatisfaction with Tapatalk on my part, not to mention a lot of other people's parts.  So I'm in the process, with the help of Ankhani and Vorticity, of moving the forums to a new location.  They will eventually be hosted on my own website.

At the moment, the software is there and running, but there's no forum structure or anything there. So why I am bothering to post about it?  Well, I think it will be helpful if we have as many people registered there as possible before we start importing old threads, so we can correctly match up old-site posters to new-site posters.

To that end, if you could please take a minute and register at the new forums site using your current handle, I'd be very grateful.  

Thank you!-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Re: Pending Move
Done.  First user after Bob!  Nyaa-nyaa!  ;D
Submitted.
Done!
Registered under my 'new' normal name.
Just rechecked the account and it seems that I dropped the -g01 from the name.
Done
DoneIf we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

- Albert Einstein
It won't let me pick a new password, it won't recognize my existing password, and it doesn't recognize either of my major email addresses. Wat do?

ETA: Problem was, I was going to Login instead of Register. Solved and awaiting confirmation.
SilverFang01 Wrote:Just rechecked the account and it seems that I dropped the -g01 from the name.
I might be able to fix that, let me see.

ETA:  And fixed.-- Bob
---------
And set up as Matrix Dragon
And got mine added.--

"You know how parents tell you everything's going to fine, but you know they're lying to make you feel better? Everything's going to be fine." - The Doctor
Well, I want to register, but the system won't accept King Arthur's answer to the security question ("What do you mean? An African or a European swallow?")... Oh, wait - there's a "refresh" button there. (click) Okay, that one I can answer to the system's satisfaction.
Registered.

EDIT: And I'm member 23. Fnord.--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Black Aeronaut Wrote:Done.  First user after Bob!  Nyaa-nyaa!  ;D

Yeah, whatever. So hurry up and reply to that buddy request, will ya?--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
Done.

edit:
huh. I can only import an avatar from the internet? I can't link to one on my own computer?----------------------------------------------------

"Anyone can be a winner if their definition of victory is flexible enough." - The DM of the Rings XXXV
Thanks to Rob letting me know, I have as well.
Done, though I registered under the name Norgarth___________________________
"I've always wanted to be somebody, but I should have been more specific." - George Carlin
And submitted.
And more approvals just made.-- Bob
---------
...and I realize that the title I gave myself 15 years ago, which ended in "...and Loon Wrangler" is no longer attached to my name, and I can't remember how it started!-- Bob
---------
wrote: Wrote:Done.

edit:
huh. I can only import an avatar from the internet? I can't link to one on my own computer?

Once you're approved, you'll be able to actually upload an avatar.--

"You know how parents tell you everything's going to fine, but you know they're lying to make you feel better? Everything's going to be fine." - The Doctor
Registered--------------------------------Je ne suis pas une Intelligence Artificielle Turing. Je suis Charlie.

Bob Schroeck Wrote:...and I realize that the title I gave myself 15 years ago, which ended in "...and Loon Wrangler" is no longer attached to my name, and I can't remember how it started!

"Chief Screwball and Head Loon Wrangler" is what my memory is producing, oh Fearless Leader.
Done''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
nocarename Wrote:"Chief Screwball and Head Loon Wrangler" is what my memory is producing, oh Fearless Leader.

And that sounds exactly right.  Thank you!-- Bob
---------