Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Secure Hosting
Secure Hosting
Much as I'd like to stay with Netcarrier, who's been my host for years, I'm going to need to change hosts if I'm to get SSL support.  (I have to see what I can do to keep my and Peggy's email addresses, which are through Netcarrier.  Too many people know us at the Eclipse.net addresses to change them.)

Anyway, my research has recently led me to phpwebhosting.com, which seems to be just about ideal in many ways for my needs and yours.  I wanted to know if anyone here knew anything about them and/or had opinions about them.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: Secure Hosting
Oh, and I hear AmericanEagle.com's radio ads all the time. Anyone have any experience with them?
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....