Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dotard
Dotard
Quote:Funny Or Die @funnyordie wrote at 8:08 PM on Sep 21, 2017
#dotard
do·tard (dōdərd) noun
A word you didn't previously know existed, but googled today and said, "Damn, that's pretty accurate."

Well, I had known it existed, but this is funny anyway.
-----
"The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that this was some killer weed."
RE: Dotard
Thanks! That's my new word for the day...

(EDIT: Yes, I know that a dotard is someone in his dotage. It's still the word for the day.)
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Looks like it's two 'tards screaming at each other then......

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.
Problem is, at least one of the 'tards has access to working nuclear weapons.
I'd just like to note that from Dear Leader, we all learned the word dotard. But from our Murican President, we learned the word covfefe and the country Nambia. So education, much lexicon wow.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
It'd be amusing if it happened in a kindergarten.

The US has mechanisms to deal with a dimwit in a position of power. NK, as far as I can tell, doesn't . . . .
The question is, is the US going to actually use those mechanisms? I'm not optimistic.