Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"It's always too soon to talk about gun control"
RE: "It's always too soon to talk about gun control"
If you don't know who Butina is, do read up on her. I don't expect most people to know about minor figures like Alex van der Zwann, but you should probably know the person who plead guilty to working with Republicans and the NRA on behalf of Russia. She's cute, too!

As far as the fruit of the poisoned tree... I don't even know what FISA warrant you're talking about. We're so far beyond that point that inevitable discovery almost certainly applies, as would attenuation. I'll remind you that federal rules of evidence don't apply at all in impeachment trials, should we ever get to that stage.

Or let's put it another way. If multiple judges in three different jurisdictions, dealing with three different divisions of the department of Justice have overseen convictions based on this evidence without declaring any of the trials void, how deep would the Deep State have to be to let this happen if all the evidence was inadmissible? One of the appeals went to the Supreme Court, which upheld a lower court's finding of contempt of ?Company Redacted?. So, confirmed by hundreds of experts in the field, randomly selected. If you believe that the evidence of Russian interference is inadmissible, you're currently off in fringy conspiracy land with the antivaxxer climate deniers.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto

Messages In This Thread
RE: "It's always too soon to talk about gun control" - by Labster - 01-24-2019, 06:42 PM