Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"It's always too soon to talk about gun control"
RE: "It's always too soon to talk about gun control"
Nothing wrong with taxing the hell out of something - undesireable. It makes for a counterbalance. I pay a lot of tax on the fuel on my car to offest the global warming it causes. I burn a lot of fuel and it costs a lot of money - but it's a lot of fun also. So it goes. See my sig - it's an environmental holocaust of a thing. Everytime I put my foot down a Marshall island drowns and Australia catches fire.

I know what the process for getting a gun here is. I know how to 'get around' it. The process ensures that only people with a genuine interest or need can get a firearm - while enthusiastas and the system keep the 'ammosexual' types out of it, because they ruin it for everyone.

There exists a class of gun enthusiast that really creeps me out - like they're an utter firearm fetishist and - I should think - they would be the sort of person who I would not feel safe around with a firearm.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: "It's always too soon to talk about gun control" - by Dartz - 01-26-2019, 07:08 PM