Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man of the Year?
Man of the Year?
Yeah, yeah - we all know this isn't how TIME does things, and we all know why this tweet was sent.

By the way...
Bob called to say that I was PROBABLY going to be named 'Forum Poster of the Year,' but I would have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot. I said probably is no good and took a pass. Thanks anyway!
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
RE: Man of the Year?
Ryuk called to say that I'll PROBABLY be given the Death Note™, but I have to agree to an interview and a major photo shoot.  If people like Putin, Kim, Duterte, Spence, Bannon, Hannity, and Franklin Graham all croak within a week for no noticeable reason, you'll know I made the cut!  Soooo worth it!

-----
I'm a very forgiving person ... on Lord Vader's terms.  "Apology accepted, Captain."
The actual Person of the Year has been announced:
The Silence Breakers, everyone who tweeted #MeToo and meant it.

Considering that this movement appears to be leading to an actual change in society (unlike all the other times something like this has been in the news), it's certainly better than naming yet another politician. IMHO, of course.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Trump did win Bad Hombre of the Year.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
Roy Moore was a contender, but he lost, just like every time he's competing for something:p