Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THIS ONE THREAD
THIS ONE THREAD
Ok, this is a little annoying, but it's only affecting one thread.

The "Completed Fanfic Recommendations" WILL NOT mark itself as "read" for me, no matter how many times I go into it. It still shows as having new unread posts.
Sucrose Octanitrate.

Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
RE: THIS ONE THREAD
have you tried marking the entire forum read?
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
I still don't have a handle on many of the inner workings of MyBB yet, so while I could manually toggle the appropriate setting for you in the database, I'm currently unable to actually track what's going wrong for you through the actual board software.

That said, Rob's suggestion is worth a try.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Yeah, I was having the same problem.  One thread I had read several times in There's Nothing Better forum was always showing up as unread.  Marking the whole forum read resolved that problem for me.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
Marking the whole forum read did in fact mark the thread as read. I guess I'll wait and see what happens next time someone posts in it.
Sucrose Octanitrate.

Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.
I think the forum upgrade resolved this problem. I kept a weird forum in its partially read state, but it cleared unread by reading threads normally.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto