Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Purging ( Monster Girl Encyclopedia Fanfiction ) (NSFW)
RE: The Purging ( Monster Girl Encyclopedia Fanfiction )
Chapter 1

"Yes...YES! I've finally figured it out!" I loudly exclaim.
My mom scurries into my room, with a concerned expression on her face. Well, I can't really blam my parent. Anyone would have thought I was some sort of mad scientist who solved a new equation.
" Johnathon? What in the world are you talking about?" She asks.
I proudly explain my invention that will greatly benefit the Order.
" You know how we folk at Springbrool supply the Order with our one-of-a-kind, magical foods? I just came up with a new way to greatly assist the Order. The monsters can transform us humans into more of their kind, right? I just realized how its all done. Me and everyone at Springbrool are sensitive to energies and magic, thanks to training. I sensed strange energy being radiated off of the monster prisoners. It felt evil and wicked. But when I feel energy on a human, it feels so pure and clean. Then, I realized how corruption works. The monsters flush out our energy and replace it with theirs, giving birth to a monster. I opt to do the opisite; flush out the monster's energy..."
" And create a human..." My mother finished.
I saw probably the most pleased, joyful smile crept on her face. Next thing I know, she's reeling in for a hug.
" Johnathon, this is the most wonderful idea you've ever formed! The possiblies of this knowledge is limitless! Monster repeling armor, reversing corruption..." 
She began to sound like an excited 10 year old, but I can understand. I can create all sorts of spells and gear that can easily fight of the corruption. Especially reversing corruption. That's why I became so amazed at this. Once a human coplates with a monster, he's not a human any more. Now, I can give men and women a second chance to live life to their fullest. And most of all, I could have done this way before my relavation. I'm not your traditional magician. I can freely manipulate the flow of energies, as with all farmers here, but that's it. That's what creates the magic charged foods. We force the mana inside the goods, adding al sorts of benefits, like lengthened life spans and increased nutrition. I could probably do the same to a corrupted human. Pulling out the monster mana can't be that hard, right?

A loud knock rang on the  door. I quickly answered it, knowing who it was. The Order considers our mana foods as an incredibly precious reason, and pay very handsomely for it.

The man in question was fully covered in knightly armor with embroidered Order crosses. He held a massive hailberg, also with crosses. In his other hand was a large, heavy looking sack. Gold! I couldn't see his face from his suit, but I remembered that these guys can't let our goods fall into the wrong hands.

" I am Captain Periwinkle of Herefoster. I reqest of your special goods for my caravan." He formally asked.
" Yes sir." My Mom quickly replys. She opens up a closet with a brown sack, holding our goods. She hands the food sack over to the captain, who quickly drops his sack for ours. " Thank you for the transaction, miss. Keep the gold." Periwinkle says before strolling out. Although he was a little monotone, I could help but think that he was beaming under that helm.

The captain is adruptively interrupted by a panicky farmer who just ran through the main gate where the caravan lies.
" Sir! Sir! B-Blue skinned d-demons are a-aproaching!" He reports before runing off in terror.
Everyone one else in Springbrool must've heard the news, because the people started preparing in their own ways. Some took out weapons some formal and others improvised farming tools. Others ran through the gates holding barricade supplies, and others... took cover in their homes.

" Men, unhook those horses. This farming village is an important asset for the Almighty, and we can't let it fall into the enemy's hands. Now!" The Captain barks.

The two other soldiers, who have the same gear as their leader, disconnected their horses from the caravan wagon and mounted them. The horses are were just as prepared for war as their jockeys, with pure white armor that reflected the sunlight.

I was about to join the upcoming battle, but my mother quickly pulled me back and inside and shut the door.
" Johnathon, I can't lose you to the monsters."
" You never said that during the last monster raids."
" You can't fight this battle. You must get to Herefoster and spread the word of this knowledge of energies. It will far more assist the Order than the foods."
I couldn't believe it. My mother would send me to a city just to spread an idea. But the world needs this idea. Humanity needs it.
" I'm ready." I say.
My mother hands me fruit and a map leading to the city.
" The food will help you in a pinch. Now go!"
My mother reopens the door.
" I'll change the world forever, mother." I say before runing out the door and through the gate. I didn't care what the people said as I sped through the gate. If I was lucky, I could put a stop to the demon horde before it even reaches the walls.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Purging ( Monster Girl Encyclopedia Fanfiction ) - by iii - 12-27-2017, 07:50 PM