Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I drank so much.....
I drank so much.....
I tried my car key on every car on the walk home until I finally found my own...

...parked outside my door.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.
RE: I drank so much.....
At least you made it home safely. Smile
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
I thought national anti sobriety day was an American thing....

Though between bringing Beer and chasing out the snakes, one gets the feeling what he really did was cure the whole island of the DT's.
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to rock the sky?
Thats' every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry!
NO QUARTER!

No Quarter by Echo's Children
Ah sure, I don't go at the drink very often but when I go at it I do go at it very hard.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

And here we are again....

Getting wankered drunk on whiskey and listening to Nirvena has somehow become a femininst statement

Comandante Fidel is good for just a fucking dinsinfectant.
Kinsale Mead is not to my taste
We'#ve a fucktone of beer
An d we're on a quest to Cork

What else does a pirate need?