Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XI
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XI
While reviewing the most recent changes to the wiki this morning, I happened to stumble across this edit to Poe's Law by TBeholder from last August, which I somehow overlooked when it was originally made. There's something about it that bothers me -- am I alone in reading it as including an attack on JK Rowling for the sin of not liking Trump?

Edit: Also, I wanted to suggest that we keep an eye on new user Never0. He/she's not a spammer, but they just made an edit to Charisma Doll that amounted to dumping an entire different version of the article into the page and leaving the two essentially intact and unreconciled. I'm dropping them a note about that, but I'm taking no other action. If, however, we see something like that again I think we'll need to impose a one-day ban or other attention-getter.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XI - by Bob Schroeck - 04-26-2018, 07:34 AM
NEW FORUM IS READY! - by GethN7 - 05-12-2018, 07:37 PM
Yeesh - by Bob Schroeck - 05-17-2018, 01:44 PM
Fun with Tabber - by GethN7 - 06-07-2018, 03:11 AM