Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XI
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XI
(06-01-2018, 12:15 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: Jason taylor's tempban expired a bit under an hour ago.  I have posted a "reply or else" message on his user talk page, noting he has 167 hours left before permanent banning goes into effect.  How much want to bet that if he replies at all he waits until the very last minute?  He strikes me as just the kind to do that.

Well.  I was seriously expecting him to wait for the last hour, but he surprised me by acting at the 23-hour point instead.  Of course, marking the thread where we warned him as "resolved" really wasn't the best way to go about it, but I reopened it and gave him a final warning and he actually wrote a reply.  Of course, he claimed he only just now had discovered his talk page, which of course is bull, but I'm a merciful soul and he did respond before the deadline, so I gave him his final chance notice, along with a list of things we want him to improve on, plus just a little bit of snark.  Let's see if he's willing to actually try improving his game.

ETA: And I just got a new membership request for the board, and a quick Google search on the email address provided turns up pages where the name "Jason" is associated with it. Guess who...
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
NEW FORUM IS READY! - by GethN7 - 05-12-2018, 07:37 PM
Yeesh - by Bob Schroeck - 05-17-2018, 01:44 PM
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XI - by Bob Schroeck - 06-07-2018, 02:07 PM
Fun with Tabber - by GethN7 - 06-07-2018, 03:11 AM