Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[IC][BBS] Uhm... Hi?
[IC][BBS] Uhm... Hi?
Tenchi Masaki
Displacee
Westwinds Apartments
San Antonio, TX, USA

Wow.  The Internet is a lot different from where I'm from.  It's kinda neat, but really distracting, too.

So, does anyone wanna talk?

(OOC: leaving out the date just for the moment...)
RE: [IC][BBS] Uhm... Hi?
Ruiko Saten
Displacee
Blossom Apartments
Ottawa, ON, Canada

Hello, Mr. Masaki - or should I call you Tenchi? I'm still getting used to how informal everybody is in North America.

Sure, let's talk! What do you want to talk about? Heard any good music since you were brought here?

Anri_33Stars
Displacee
7 Henrietta Street
Dublin. ROI

Hi All,

If you're looking for good music, maybe you can check out our Bandcamp site! It's mostly recordings of our live shows as we're trying to find our feet on the local scene. But we've already been in Hot Press.

It's not really the usual pop stuff. They call it 'Metal' here.

There's five of us girls here, and one male model too.

-Anri.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.
Ruiko Saten
Displacee
Blossom Apartments
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Timestamp: 2016-23-11 23:55 UTC

OMG! They finally told everybody! Rob-ojisan and Mii-san and Ami-san are in love! With each other! I've known for weeks but couldn't say anything, but now I can!

Ruiko Saten
Displacee
Blossom Apartments
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Timestamp: 2016-23-11 23:56 UTC

Oh, drat - they just told me to keep it secret from everybody else. I can't figure out how to delete a post here... Sad Don't let anybody off the board know, okay?
Benjamin Rhodes
Manager
Westwinds Apartments
San Antonio, TX, USA
Timestamp: 2016-24-11 00:04 UTC

Ruiko....  *SIGHS*  I'm not even gonna bother to take that down.  Rob's probably already getting his phone blown up with notifications.

Take this as a lesson, kiddo.  This is the Internet.  And while I don't know how it works in Academy City, here in our world?  Heh.  You think the rumor mill works fast in a school?  It's practically at several factors of lightspeed on the Internet.
Sasami Masaki
Displacee
Westwinds Apartments
San Antonio, TX, USA
Timestamp: 2016-24-11 00:08 UTC
Ruiko Saten on 2016-23-11 23:55 UTC Wrote:OMG! They finally told everybody! Rob-ojisan and Mii-san and Ami-san are in love! With each other! I've known for weeks but couldn't say anything, but now I can!

Oh my gosh!  I'm so happy for them!

....  Oh... but the laws here in the USA and Canada though...

OOC Note: To get the quote the way I did up there use the following syntax:
Code:
[quote='<tenant name> on <yyyy-dd-mm hh:mm UTC>']
Blah
[/quote]
Rob Donaldson
Manager
Blossom Apartments
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Timestamp: 2016-24-11 00:11 UTC

Which is why we weren't going to say anything. Mii and Ami are still in university; they can't afford any "scandal". (Me? I've finished my first career, and almost everybody involved in my new career has access to this forum anyway. I'll be fine.)

We haven't made any formal promises to each other in front of a priest or a judge, but that doesn't matter. They already know that I fully intend to stand by them for better or for worse. If people outside our circle want to try making legal trouble for my loves, they'll need to go through me.
Ayeka Masaki
Displacee
Westwinds Apartments
San Antonio, TX, USA
Timestamp: 2016-24-11 00:15 UTC
(08-21-2018, 11:37 AM)robkelk Wrote: We haven't made any formal promises to each other in front of a priest or a judge, but that doesn't matter. They already know that I fully intend to stand by them for better or for worse. If people outside our circle want to try making legal trouble for my loves, they'll need to go through me.
Mr. Donaldson,

I speak for both my sister and myself when I say that you and your beloveds would both be welcome on Jurai once we figure out a way home. If father complains... Well, I doubt he will. The three of you are people of good character, and besides, our Mothers will have something to say about it as well. Wink

On the other hand... Mr. Rhodes assures me that Princess Serenity, of whom Miss Mizuno is a subject of, would do everything in her considerable power to ensure that the three of you can live happy lives together.

That said, I feel it would be a good idea if we all sat down together and discussed the matter.
Benjamin Rhodes
Manager
Westwinds Apartments
San Antonio, TX, USA
Timestamp: 2016-24-11 00:22 UTC

Ayeka Masaki on 2016-24-11 00:15 UTC Wrote:That said, I feel it would be a good idea if we all sat down together and discussed the matter.

With respect to her Royal Highness, I second that motion.  Rob, I'll leave the time and date up to you.  I'm pretty flexible over here.
Usagi Tsukino
Displacee
Blossom Apartments
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Timestamp: 2016-24-11 00:31 UTC

Benjamin Rhodes on 2016-24-11 00:22 UTC Wrote:
Ayeka Masaki on 2016-24-11 00:15 UTC Wrote:That said, I feel it would be a good idea if we all sat down together and discussed the matter.

With respect to her Royal Highness, I second that motion.  Rob, I'll leave the time and date up to you.  I'm pretty flexible over here.

Can we wait for a few weeks? I have end of term tests to study for!

Rob Donaldson
Manager
Blossom Apartments
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Timestamp: 2016-24-11 00:33 UTC

Yes, you do. Unless anyone already has plans, can we do this between Christmas and New Year's? That should also give us time to find a neutral location.

Usagi Tsukino
Displacee
Blossom Apartments
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Timestamp: 2016-24-11 00:34 UTC

But... end of year sales...

Rob Donaldson
Manager
Blossom Apartments
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Timestamp: 2016-24-11 00:33 UTC

If you're going to be royalty, you need to learn how to put diplomatic duties before personal desires. Besides, we'll be out of town, and there will be new stores for you to shop at.
James Bostwick
Manager
Gulfside Rest
Pensacola Florida
Timestamp: 2016-24-11 06:00 UTC

You could all come down/over here for a New Years Beach party and discuss it then. As for the EoY sales we have a significant amount of clearance stores and others of the like within an hour's drive of us. Water would be a bit cold, but weather is usually still in the 50's to 60's around that time.
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

Ruiko Saten
Displacee
Blossom Apartments
Ottawa, ON, Canada
Timestamp: 2016-24-11 11:55 UTC

That sounds like fun! And Rob-oji said something about "snow birds" in Florida - I'd like to see one.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown