Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shadowrun (was: Now that Helen and Atilla have moved back to our area...)
RE: Shadowrun (was: Now that Helen and Atilla have moved back to our area...)
And we had the session on the 1st, except Helen, Attila, and Tiffany (Yuroichi's player) all showed up an hour and a half late. And when Helen volunteered to go get dinner, she came back with a flat tire, and the game ended up suspended while a AAA repair guy failed to break the wheel free so he could change it to the donut, and then while we waited for a tow truck to come to take her car to a local tire place so they could use their equipment to break the wheel free. Basically all that happened was that Lukas quickened Increased Reflexes on Ylva, and we got on the road to Westphalia. The only real excitement was all of us under 16 piling out of the car to cross the border illegally about a kilometer off the Autobahn while Yuroichi had to go through the legitimate border crossing. (This is necessary because Westphalia is a theocratic state that doesn't like metahumans or shamans and would deny us entry. Yuroichi is the only non-shamanic pure-strain human among us.) She crossed without raising suspicions, and we got across with no problems despite the patrols and the mine field.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shadowrun (was: Now that Helen and Atilla have moved back to our area...) - by Bob Schroeck - 12-04-2018, 08:43 PM