Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shadowrun (was: Now that Helen and Atilla have moved back to our area...)
RE: Shadowrun (was: Now that Helen and Atilla have moved back to our area...)
(03-31-2019, 04:23 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: The portion of the last game where Bikavèr sold off our "salvage" from the Himmelsrecken was really part of his storyline, strictly speaking, but Helen picked up with him some time after the sale.  Attila, if you're reading this, can you please flesh out what Bikavèr did?  Because it's the part I remember the least about since I was busy studying my character sheet and planning my changes while you were doing it.  What I recall is Bikavèr heading back to Magda's place and picking up some equipment; he also initiated to Grade 3, if I recall correctly.  And dammit, I'm drawing a blank -- I know you did more than that before the afternoon of 19 June, Attila, but I can't remember what.  I can't even recall what new Phys Ad abilities you bought with the magic point you got from your initiation.
Bob:

I went back to our fence KATARINA, not Magda (STOP THAT!) She's my MENTOR, not our fixer lol & I picked up some custom weapons made for me, along with a nice amount of clips, ammo & a custom dual kydex/spectra weave shoulder rig made to house said custom weapons.  For my third grade initiation I purchased 4  improved ability stealth dice... ya the troll has to be ghost lmao.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shadowrun (was: Now that Helen and Atilla have moved back to our area...) - by Vorpal_Stache - 03-31-2019, 06:28 PM