Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shadowrun (was: Now that Helen and Atilla have moved back to our area...)
RE: Shadowrun (was: Now that Helen and Atilla have moved back to our area...)
So to my surprise, Helen picked up Peggy after work last night and they went out to a local park for an hour or so to roleplay Ylva's return to Sweden in a bit more detail before swinging by Starbucks and indulging their addictions for this strange matcha concoction that Helen came up with and hooked Peggy on.

Anyway, from what Peggy told me, Ylva communed with -- and spent quite a while being comforted by -- Wolf. She had a full debriefing with her grandfather, who has given her a list of people to whom Valentine is to forward all the information about Ylva's father's death. And Grandfather, it now turns out, is making plans to get her father's remains out of Westphalia, so apparently we're not on the verge of running the border again as I thought we would be.

A detailed roleplay of the memorial service/funeral for Ylva's father is apparently coming, although I don't know when.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shadowrun (was: Now that Helen and Atilla have moved back to our area...) - by Bob Schroeck - 04-04-2019, 11:39 AM