Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shadowrun (was: Now that Helen and Atilla have moved back to our area...)
RE: Shadowrun (was: Now that Helen and Atilla have moved back to our area...)
This was formerly an edit to the above message...

Let me rephrase that -- I was rushing as Helen, Attila and Tiffany were coming through the door at the moment I was typing it.  I'm looking for an artist -- not necessarily a fan artist -- who takes commissions and who does Shadowrun work.

In the mean time, a little Google fu has turned up a photo which will serve as Lukas for the moment. Because of some MyBB functionality that I don't quite grasp yet, it appears as a thumbnail where I originally posted it, in the message above, mainly because I cannot delete it from that post.

In other news, the session got off to a late start, but went on until 11, for about 7 hours of gaming.  I'll try to get my notes written up within the next few days.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shadowrun (was: Now that Helen and Atilla have moved back to our area...) - by Bob Schroeck - 08-25-2019, 08:53 PM