Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is this 3D model supposed to be?
What is this 3D model supposed to be?
(02-22-2018, 08:47 AM)robkelk Wrote: Guessing is one thing, but the freebie wiki is actually becoming the trusted source of information about 3D-art freebies. I need to do better than just guess.

In that light, I'm starting a thread for these "who or what is this supposed to be?" questions.

So, who or what is this supposed to be?
https://www.sharecg.com/v/90940/

(It doesn't help that out of 65 non-artwork uploads by this particular uploader, 16 are named "props" (and another seven are named "HAPPY HOLIDAYS", and two more are named "PZ3") - the name gives no hints whatsoever. And the uploader doesn't have a particular interest - the other two "props" uploaded at about the same time are a family Bible and the Google Android android.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
RE: What is this 3D model supposed to be?
The hell? Some kind of emoji?
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
(04-01-2018, 09:48 AM)robkelk Wrote:
(02-22-2018, 08:47 AM)robkelk Wrote: Guessing is one thing, but the freebie wiki is actually becoming the trusted source of information about 3D-art freebies. I need to do better than just guess.

In that light, I'm starting a thread for these "who or what is this supposed to be?" questions.

So, who or what is this supposed to be?
https://www.sharecg.com/v/90940/

(It doesn't help that out of 65 non-artwork uploads by this particular uploader, 16 are named "props" (and another seven are named "HAPPY HOLIDAYS", and two more are named "PZ3") - the name gives no hints whatsoever. And the uploader doesn't have a particular interest - the other two "props" uploaded at about the same time are a family Bible and the Google Android android.

Just speculating, but it could be the BSD Daemon mascot character
BSD Daemon.

Kilroy
I don't think it's the BSD daemon - it doesn't look cartoony enough.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
I was thinking it might be the Demonoid torrent site mascot with the yellow face, but that one's all yellow and it's too cartoony to fit. It might just be "a little cartoony devil," you know to sit on a shoulder and so on.