Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The annual "April Fool's" thread
The annual "April Fool's" thread
Post them if you spot them! EDIT: Links, not re-posts - as usual for the threads here.

Wikivoyage's latest travel guide entry
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
RE: The annual "April Fool's" thread
from WarhamerTV

edit: since the video link isn't working here's the raw url
https://www.facebook.com/WarhammerTVteam...404934342/
Last April Fool's Day, Norwegian tumblrino Krixwell interrupted his regularly scheduled Worm liveblogging to blog the justifiably infamous My Immortal as if it were the next Worm chapter. This year, although his liveblogs are not so regularly scheduled, he did the same with... well, I'll let you find out for yourself:

https://krixwell-liveblogs.tumblr.com/ta...f18/chrono
DC Comics announces line-wide Trunks Initiative
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
For Easter Fool's Day, instead of hiding eggs in the back yard, the Easter Bunny hid a bee hive in the laurel.  It didn't hide too well, though, because the swarm was pretty loud.  Living with a dog, and a person allergic to stings, looks like I'll be calling a beekeeper in the morning.

Also in not-joke news: CloudFlare announces 1.1.1.1 DNS service.  No, really, this is definitely not April Fools, they just really wanted to launch then because it had four ones.
"Kitto daijoubu da yo." - Sakura Kinomoto
Nicole and Derek: Introducing DerekCoin
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
Foreign Policy: What does it mean for an African nation to lead the global future?
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
MyAnimeList made their very own documentary anime series.

Link to Ep 1.
(04-03-2018, 08:11 AM)robkelk Wrote: Foreign Policy: What does it mean for an African nation to lead the global future?

Check the namedrops in that article.  The author may be an academic, but she's also a serious Marvel fan.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
VIZ Media announced two manga series:

Neko Sushi Kiss Kiss: Girl loves boy, cat loves sushi, boy suddenly turns into a spicy tuna roll...?! Itadakimeowsu!
- Tournament Arc!: All fighting! No story!