Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
They are like ISIS going after ancient monuments.
They are like ISIS going after ancient monuments.
EPA Chief Scott Pruitt: Delete Decades Of Science In The Name Of 'Transparency'
“We can never undo what we have done. We can never go back in time. We write history with our decisions and our actions. But we also write history with our responses to those actions. We can leave the pain and the damage in our wake, unattended, or we can do the work of acknowledging and fixing, to whatever extent possible, the harm that we have caused.”

— On Repentance and Repair: Making Amends in an Unapologetic World by Danya Ruttenberg
RE: They are like ISIS going after ancient monuments.
Well that's an unkind comparison.

I'm just not sure if it's unkind to ISIS or Pruitt.
Definitely unkind to ISIS.

We went through a pale shadow of this a decade ago in Canada. It wasn't good, and we're still suffering from the consequences - but nothing we had to follow went this far.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
I'd like to see these guys spend a few years here in the Heart of Texas as a blue collar worker and try to say that climate change isn't real.
Please, they're never going to do something as dirty as blue collar work. They're white collar criminals business people.
(04-25-2018, 12:01 PM)hazard Wrote: Please, they're never going to do something as dirty as blue collar work. They're white collar criminals business people.

We can daydream, at least, about putting them on a chain gang.  "What we have here, Pruitt, is a failure to communicate."
-----
"The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that this was some killer weed."
Honestly, at the rate things are going, I wouldn't be surprised if it was guillotines instead of chain gangs.