Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CYOA mix tape: Space Wizard in SPAAACE!
RE: CYOA mix tape: Space Wizard in SPAAACE!
(05-08-2018, 06:46 PM)I Wrote: Hull Type: waiting on napkin sketches a design session
Well wait no more! (As if anyone but me was...)

Hull Type: Streamline Moderne - a fork-forward U-shape wrapped around four flattened spheres with two long, low dorsal towers aft and one even longer and lower amidships ventrally. Most of the hull is clad in gold with white and black porcelain trim stripes. The materials were chosen not as a display of wealth, but for their extreme resistance to corrosion and aging.

Size Category: Dreadnaught. Approximately 32km/20mi in the largest dimension. (More precisely, she's 31,700m long x 16,000m wide x 2800m tall.)

Nominal Crew capacity: 450,000 + 100,000 bioroid maids + 500,000 passengers or troops + 2,500,000 stasis tubes
Minimum crew: 1 + 20,000 cranky, overworked bioroid maids (Seriously, don't do this.)
Life support maximum capacity, indefinite: 5,000,000 + stasis vault
Life support maximum capacity, 6 months mean time before failure: 15,000,000
Life Support maximum capacity, 4 weeks MTBF: 25,000,000

(...)

(free) - Shuttlebay x5: From sleek personal transports to stiletto-sharp strike gunships to bulky yet still in their own way elegant troop transports, mining craft, tugs, and cargo haulers, a total of around fifteen hundred shuttles in a range of classes and configurations stand ready to serve where the Arco Asteria herself would be inconveniently large or noteworthy (and still with plenty of space left for the yacht gained from the Last Star CYOA below.) Most also have independent FTL capability and some form of defensive systems, whether armed or only provided with shielding. Capacity ranges from 4 to 1000 passengers and 200kg to 100,000t internally stored cargo.

imgur album:
https://imgur.com/a/dbOHiaK

Fly-around video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exVM9rtKFk0

Also manually linked for people like me on mobile or with scripts turned off so embedded videos and albums never work:

Messages In This Thread
RE: CYOA mix tape: Space Wizard in SPAAACE! - by classicdrogn - 05-11-2018, 06:45 PM