Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ever think about beer? I mean, really think about beer?
Ever think about beer? I mean, really think about beer?
CBC News: Researchers working on new kind of green beer — with cannabis

Who needs barley? Not these college students. At the moment, they're using hemp as a replacement for barley, but they plan to switch to cannabis once it becomes legal, possibly later this year.

"Kramp hasn't tried cannabis beer herself, but said industry researchers claim it'll have a nutty flavour."

Looks interesting...
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
RE: Ever think about beer? I mean, really think about beer?
Interesting... but even though New Jersey is heading in much the same direction (though not as quickly), it's not really to my taste.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
And now the cannabis companies are getting in on the act - both beer and soft drinks. Because smoking is so 20th-century, apparently.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Being drunk and stoned is probably not a good combination especially considering the regularity with which I'm drinking

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.
It's usually a bad idea to mix medications, yes. Even medications that you can self administer.

What? Both ethanol and THC are mind and body affecting substances that act as relaxants. Stacking them may sound like a good way to get ultra relaxed, but get too relaxed and they'll be putting you into a box rather than a bed.
The box looks like a cool, comfy place to rest and get some peace for a while

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.