Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tell The World That We Tried [Battletech] [CYOA]
RE: Tell The World That We Tried [Battletech] [CYOA]
(09-15-2018, 01:59 AM)classicdrogn Wrote: So on a scale of "bring a whistle and some pepper spray" to "turn around and grab your knees and count to ten," how well can Natasha Kerensky emulate Natasha Romanova after getting her ride shot out from under her?

About two thirds of the way up, maybe half if, as she is, she's having a really bad day. It'll be a while before Natasha returns to the notice of the worlds rather than just running through the underworld, trying to survive.

(09-15-2018, 01:35 AM)Bad Moon Wrote: The first section had me real confused as I'm not hot on Solaris geography so I thought that Asha was off planet.

And I'll repeat what I said in SV.

Goddamit Asha.

What possible trouble could Natasha Kerensky get up to on the streets of Solaris?

Goddammit Asha.

Honestly, most of the geography there was me making shit up. We really don't know much about the area around Solaris City - we have a general overview of the planet Solaris, and enough partly conflicting maps of the city proper to have an idea of its layout, but the terrain of the area? Nope. I was just running off the fact that apparently Solaris City was original founded around a battlemech testing facility, which made me think that they'd want to have lots of different kinds of terrain relatively close at hand. Hence, hills, swamps, plains, and outright mountains.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tell The World That We Tried [Battletech] [CYOA] - by Valles - 09-15-2018, 11:06 AM