Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm sure Doug can find a deserving person to play this for
I'm sure Doug can find a deserving person to play this for
It sounds like it's a blessing, unless you actually pay attention to the lyrics...

Cows Around, by Corb Lund and the Hurtin' Albertans, written by Corb Lund, copyright 2012.

This is a live version from the Red Ants Pants Music Festival's first "Live from the Back Pasture" sessions. The studio version is on the album Cabin Fever (which made it to #1 on the Canadian album charts and #51 on the Billboard country chart), released by New West Records. Lyrics of the studio version.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
RE: I'm sure Doug can find a deserving person to play this for
[Image: QqJnrNE.gif]

Yeah, someone must deserve this. Sadly, I've already determined Dolores Umbridge's ultimate fate...
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Okay, I managed to go almost a month without suggesting this be played somewhere in the Utena step... Big Grin
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
It's rather more blatant, but the toony style does also fit Doug well...

May the Bird of Paradise Fly Up Your Nose
(08-03-2018, 07:24 PM)robkelk Wrote: Okay, I managed to go almost a month without suggesting this be played somewhere in the Utena step... Big Grin

<snrk>
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....