Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Irish oddsmaker gives 33% chance Trump will be impeached
RE: Irish oddsmaker gives 33% chance Trump will be impeached
It is clear from outside the bubble that there is something wrotten at the core of US politics. It seems very much, that while there's mould on the democrats, the republicans are going fully putrid.

I mean legitimately rotten.

Obama was a bit of a drone-fetishist, prone to being a copyright dick-suck, led a remarkabnly uintransparent administration and probably took a little too long to make a decision. But there was always a certain level of consideration and decorum. Even Bush - for all his faults and malpropisms, was generally up to the task of the office - a wee bit of a war monger but not outright evil.

There was never any question of either of them being in the pocket of a foreign agency. Not to mention, they had enough sense to know how the diuplomatic game was played.

The previous two administrations - for whatever reason - seem to have been relatively free of apocalyptic scandals. Benghazi seems to have been manufactured as an artificial drumbeat out of a complex situation that utterly pales in the realm of the fuckups unleshed by previous US governments. But really, if 'Using personal emails for work purposes' is the biggest crime you can come up with - while there're members of the current administration being carted off on legitimate criminal charges of fraud and bribery.

It seems bizarre that you think it's the left that's lying.

I find it bizarre that you thing the Democratic party are fucking left. Nacy Pelosi spoke in the Dáil during the week and she was the hardest right winger in the house (aside from one or two blueshirts, but that's another thing). And she managed not to offend anybody in the process. Something I doubt Trump could manage.

---

And by way of card marking - I'm seeing the sanctions on Rusal being lifting, being used by some as an example of the currant admin being in with the Russians - this was actually the Irish government lobbying diplomatically because a major Alumina plant here was being affected.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Irish oddsmaker gives 33% chance Trump will be impeached - by Dartz - 04-21-2019, 07:35 AM