Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Irish oddsmaker gives 33% chance Trump will be impeached
RE: Irish oddsmaker gives 33% chance Trump will be impeached
(08-11-2019, 09:43 AM)Labster Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 11:11 PM)Norgarth Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 10:46 PM)Matrix Dragon Wrote:
(08-10-2019, 10:03 PM)Norgarth Wrote: Besides, in a couple months, Trump may be (hopefully) voted out and there won't be a need for the time and expense of an impeachment trial.

Don't worry, the racist white supremacists he's spent years lying out his asshole to and claiming there's an evil government conspiracy to destroy him are more than ready to start killing mexicans when the time comes. Or sooner.
Yeah, as a Canadian, I won't be suprised to see a 2nd US Civil War in my lifetime, this time Republicans vs Democrats. Rolleyes

No matter who ends up President, there'll be around 20% of the population that will consider them the spawn of Satan based just on their party.

Can California officially surrender to you guys?  I don't think we'll have any problem adding French to the road signs and poutine to the menus.

We'd love to have a warm place to spend winters. Just be prepared for your taxes to go up in order to pay for healthcare.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: Irish oddsmaker gives 33% chance Trump will be impeached - by robkelk - 08-11-2019, 10:16 AM